Skip to main content

Al-Mustapha Pays a Surprise Visit to TB Joshua

CSO to late head of states General Sani Abacha , Major Hamza Al-Mustapha,  has paid a surprise visit to Pastor T.B. Joshua overseer of Synagogue Church in Lagos.
Mustapha who was released from Kirikiri Prisons on the 12th july 2013 a Friday after the Court of Appeal judgement acquitted and discharged him over the charge that he conspired to murder Alhaja Kudirat Abiola on 4 June, 1996 he left Kirikiri straight  to Ikotun, the Lagos , where  TB Joshua has his Synagogue Church.
 the purpose of the visit which was not known at first, and because Mustapha declined press interview, but Joshua explained that their relationship dated to the Abacha years, when he was arrested and detained for nine days over a petition sent to the Chairman of the NDLEA on his ministry.
“I was arrested for investigation and it was later discovered that it was a tissue of lies. I spent nine days with them for investigation and they found the whole thing to be a fabrication. From there, I was taken to Aso Rock to see the president. It was there that I met Mustapha.
“I was able to reveal to them who I am by telling them what was to come as a prophet. One of those things I mentioned to them and to Mustapha in particular, was what he went through, though he did not believe me then. That was why when it came to pass, I was the first person he remembered. I told him that he would spend several years in prison and would be finally released which no one else had ever told him.
“That is why you see him coming here as his first port of call. Where there is no vision, people perish.”
Mustapha was arrested in 1998 on the orders of the then General Abdulsalami Abubakar regime, over the killings during the Sani Abacha rule

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion designer Remi Lagos dies aged 51

popular Fashion designer and pundit Remi Osholake popular known as Remi Lagos has passed away aged 51. Osholake is said reported to have passed away this morning at a London hospital after undergoing a surgical operation, bowing out to the deadly disease of cancer.

The Rising Lion: Israel’s audacious strike reshapes Middle East security

  On a seemingly ordinary night, the skies over Tehran fell eerily silent. No alarms blared, no radar systems pinged, and no interceptor missiles roared into action. Then, without warning, the first explosions shattered the calm, marking the start of an unprecedented Israeli air campaign dubbed Operation Rising Lion . Spearheaded by Israel’s cutting-edge F-35I Adir stealth fighter jets, this meticulously planned operation penetrated Iran’s multilayered air defense systems, delivering a strategic shock that has redefined modern warfare in the Middle East. A Flawless Strike: The Power of Stealth and Precision The operation began with a masterclass in stealth and coordination. Israel’s F-35I jets, equipped with advanced AI sensors, cyber warfare capabilities, and extended flight ranges, bypassed Iran’s formidable air defense network—including the vaunted Khordad 3, Bavar 373, and Russian-supplied S-300 systems—without triggering a single alert. This wasn’t a technical glitch; it was t...

Join Barr. Chychy Ayodele On Aso FM Abuja, Speaking on CONFAB, Woman,Children's Right & Other Legal Issues!

Join Barr Chychy Ayodele on ASO FM in Abuja, tomorrow, she will speaking on National Conference, Woman,Children's Right & Other Legal Issues,