Skip to main content

Chris Brown Confirms Rihanna Split, Talks Nude Photos



Its no longer  rumor that these two love birds are splitting, quoting Chris! "The R&B singer revealed he's celebrating his 24th birthday "solo" this year while talking to the "Kyle & Jackie O" radio show in Australia. "I'm 23, I'm going to be in Vegas, so I want to really see as many girls as possible," Brown said while talking about his b-day plans.
When pressed about his relationship status with RiRi, Chris continued.


"I’m going to do it solo," he said. "At the end of the day, she’s already doing her thing, she’s on the road, there’s always going to be love, but I’m just going to do me… I’m a grown man."

"People have differences, and people have different wants and needs," he continues. "At the end of the day she’s a young girl, I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young, and I’m young too. I just got to step forward and be the man and be the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket."

The singer also opened up about some very revealing selfies that made their way online, where Brown was his usual humble self.

"Oh I’m working with a baby monster, don’t worry about it," he said."-toofab

.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion designer Remi Lagos dies aged 51

popular Fashion designer and pundit Remi Osholake popular known as Remi Lagos has passed away aged 51. Osholake is said reported to have passed away this morning at a London hospital after undergoing a surgical operation, bowing out to the deadly disease of cancer.

The Rising Lion: Israel’s audacious strike reshapes Middle East security

  On a seemingly ordinary night, the skies over Tehran fell eerily silent. No alarms blared, no radar systems pinged, and no interceptor missiles roared into action. Then, without warning, the first explosions shattered the calm, marking the start of an unprecedented Israeli air campaign dubbed Operation Rising Lion . Spearheaded by Israel’s cutting-edge F-35I Adir stealth fighter jets, this meticulously planned operation penetrated Iran’s multilayered air defense systems, delivering a strategic shock that has redefined modern warfare in the Middle East. A Flawless Strike: The Power of Stealth and Precision The operation began with a masterclass in stealth and coordination. Israel’s F-35I jets, equipped with advanced AI sensors, cyber warfare capabilities, and extended flight ranges, bypassed Iran’s formidable air defense network—including the vaunted Khordad 3, Bavar 373, and Russian-supplied S-300 systems—without triggering a single alert. This wasn’t a technical glitch; it was t...

Silverbird Rhythm 947 Abuja Celebrates Trish, the Love Girl (PHOTOS)

Silverbird Rhythm 94.7MHZ Fm Abuja, celebrates their Love girl (OAP), presenter of  "Rhythms of the Night" with a party , check out photos!