Skip to main content

Al-Mustapha: “Yesterday is gone. I have forgiven all those who perpetrated the evil against me....drawing a new line for a better Nigeria

Al-Mustapha CSO to the late head of states Sani Abacha,  paid courtesy visits to the palace of the Emir of Kano and Governor Musa Kwankwaso at Kano Government House, where he said: “I have an empty house to go to.”
At Kano Government House, Mustapha said: “I was opportuned to meet my beloved late father and mother twice during the last 15 years and now I have an empty house to go to.”
He said: “I am yet to reconcile with my freedom because I am yet to believe that this was the same Al-Mustapha that was brought into this House in tattered shirt, and in chains October 24, 1998.
“I was moved between Kano and Yobe from October 24 and 26 all in an attempt to implicate me over an alleged coup to overthrow the civilian government.”
He said: “I suffered serious witch-hunt and persecution all in an attempt to paint me black before the whole world.
“Yesterday is gone. I have forgiven all those who perpetrated the evil against me. I am back home and we are drawing a new line for a better Nigeria.
“In all I have got justice at last and we remain grateful to God, who has made it possible for us to enjoy our liberty once more.
‘A father in Fasehun’
“I found a father in Otunba Frederick Fasehun, who had been very supportive. A detribalised Nigerian, he stood by me during my travail and he is with me now that I have regained my honour and liberty.”
According to Governor Kwankwaso, “Al-Mustapha’s freedom gives me joy, and his freedom is a big lesson to all of us. I wish to seize this opportunity to commend the judiciary for siding with the truth.”
In an interview with reporters at Government House, Al-Mustapha defended his visit to cleric, T. B. Joshua, describing him as “an old friend who cannot be forgotten so easily.”
On his military career
According to Al Mustapha, “immediately I regained my freedom, I headed straight to the palace of Oba of Lagos. Then I visited T. B. Joshua and other important dignitaries that identified with us during our travails.”
Asked to confirm when he would resume work against the backdrop that he is still a Major in the Nigerian Army, He said: “The decree that set up the military is very explicit on the issue, and the court verdict left no vacuum on same.”
While in the city, Al-Mustapha visited the emir’s palace, government House and General Sani Abacha’s residence located at Gidado Road, Nasarawa, GRA Kano;Vanguardngr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Naked eBay seller photo goes viral - Aimi Jones sells dress for $245,000

Watch how ,where and when you take your shots and examine them before posting to social media, or any where on the web: Aimi Jones   sure is regretting for posting a yellow ASOS skater dress to eBay, she clearly did not realize that she was selling a bit more than she

Oby Ezekwesili, BBOG Group Praises Military Over 21 Chibok Girls Release

Leaders of the movement, Oby Ezekwesili and Aisha Yesufu, in a statement jointly signed said that the “wonderful development” confirms what it has always known about the activity of the government to rescue the Chibok girls. The group said that while it awaits further details, it salutes the work of the nation’s security services at the front lines: its commitment, resilience and tireless efforts of the members of the Multi-National Joint Task Force and the Civilian JTF. The group also thanked the International Committee of the Red Cross, the Swiss government and all negotiators involved in securing the release.

Join Barr. Chychy Ayodele On Aso FM Abuja, Speaking on CONFAB, Woman,Children's Right & Other Legal Issues!

Join Barr Chychy Ayodele on ASO FM in Abuja, tomorrow, she will speaking on National Conference, Woman,Children's Right & Other Legal Issues,