Skip to main content

Kim Kardashian: Doesn't care Of what You Think About Her Gaining Much Weight

Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian has told extratv.com that! “There are maybe two or three covers just this week that say I am 200 pounds. I’m like, ‘You are 60 pounds off here’… It wouldn’t even bother me if I gained all the weight. And I have the biggest sweet tooth and I love junk food. Being pregnant, I don’t like any of it," Kim revealed.

So what she’s saying is basically… I can’t believe everyone says I’ve gained 60 pounds, but like I totally don’t care if I do because I’m embracing my body, but anyone who says I’m craving chocolate is a liar and I’m totally healthy, but still, if/when I DO gain more weight, I’m all about it. I’m basically Christina Aguilera at this point and I love my body.

She also says her pregnancy cravings consist of carrots and celery with ranch (see, boring healthy cravings) but is just dying for Khloe to take her through a drive-thru.

“I’m waiting for the moments when someone’s like let’s go to McDonald’s and Taco Bell – that’s not happening for me and I’m kind of sad about it.”

Kim Kardashian wants McDonald’s. Can’t have it. Sad about it.

Oh also, in case you were wondering if Kim and Kanye West are REALLY naming their kid North West, Kim says they haven’t decided on a name.

“I think it would be really cute cause Kanye and I are both K’s…but half the names on our list aren’t K’s…we still have time, whatever feels right…Kanye being the father wants something that’s unique.”

Of course he does.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Naked eBay seller photo goes viral - Aimi Jones sells dress for $245,000

Watch how ,where and when you take your shots and examine them before posting to social media, or any where on the web: Aimi Jones   sure is regretting for posting a yellow ASOS skater dress to eBay, she clearly did not realize that she was selling a bit more than she

Join Barr. Chychy Ayodele On Aso FM Abuja, Speaking on CONFAB, Woman,Children's Right & Other Legal Issues!

Join Barr Chychy Ayodele on ASO FM in Abuja, tomorrow, she will speaking on National Conference, Woman,Children's Right & Other Legal Issues,

Oby Ezekwesili, BBOG Group Praises Military Over 21 Chibok Girls Release

Leaders of the movement, Oby Ezekwesili and Aisha Yesufu, in a statement jointly signed said that the “wonderful development” confirms what it has always known about the activity of the government to rescue the Chibok girls. The group said that while it awaits further details, it salutes the work of the nation’s security services at the front lines: its commitment, resilience and tireless efforts of the members of the Multi-National Joint Task Force and the Civilian JTF. The group also thanked the International Committee of the Red Cross, the Swiss government and all negotiators involved in securing the release.