– Justin Bieber: $55 million. That's $6,261 per hour.
– Brad Pitt: $35.5 million. He made $7 million alone for his Chanel No. 5 ads.
– Honey Boo Boo: $50,000. The "Honey Boo Boo" family is now making three times that amount due to the show's success.
– Tom Brady: $23 million. That's enough money to build a house with a moat if he wanted…oh wait, he already did that.
– Channing Tatum: $15 million. A true businessman, his partly self-financed Magic Mike which made over $110 million.
– Adele: $32 million. Her album "21" was the top-seller two years in a row
. – Taylor Swift: $57 million. Believe it or not, she's the highest-paid woman in entertainment, right after Oprah and Britney Spears.